Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I'm Bringing the Cookies!



Wearing in Second Life™


Hair / bonbon - bon hair, GIFT, because we should always incorporate a nifty free item into our "look"
Skin / Mudskin - because it's always fabulous.
Eyes - S0NG - Winter eyes found at The Men's Dept.
Cookies / what next - Fall Woodland Cookies (* see directions below is you too want to run with your cookies)
Outfit / Belle Epoque, Vivian which you will find at FAMESHED
Boots - Belle Epoque, Vivian Boots which you will find at FAMESHED


Location in Second Life™:






what next - Fall Woodland Cookies


* I like holding my cookies - and I want tasty looking cookies! So...I went to what next and picked up the Fall Woodland Cookies. NOOOO - they were not made to hold 😞. But cheer up! Go into edit and stretch them down, add them and then find a hold in your inventory that works (Goodness knows we have enough of those).

* Don't use just any hold, find one meant to carry a bag, that way you can carry your cookies everywhere you go. I am using a carry_bag animation/pose. Now I can even run with my cookies!

Note to Santa:


Please ask designers of such tasty looking items or drinks to have the plate "give one" when people touch the plate. That would make me SO happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment