Sunday, December 3, 2017

Free Stuff in Second Life!



In my quest to remain on a budget till next weekend, I am open to new looks as long as it's already in my pocket or free.

Advent Goodies!

Sway's
!go!
Abranimations
Home Whimsey

The above Christmas Pudding Party Costume is by Abranimations   (free advent gift day 2). 

Next we have the advent day 3 goodies from Home Whimsy and Sway's: (free advent gift day 3)





Glitter Tree Cut out (day 3) by Simply Shelby Main Store which is a part of the Home Whimsy Advent Event - free

Sway's advent gift on day 3 is the above Wood Candleholder . Noel - free



The lovely sweater is from the !go! Advent Event (day 3).  free
It fits beautifully with my Blueberry jeans.

Not in the Advent but in My SL Closet:

Hair / Limerence // Nicole hair
Hair bow / Sorbet. Minako Ribbon - I shrunk it down and put it on the side of my hair.
Jeans / Blueberry
Socks in the first photo are Vale Koer Garter Socks
Shoes / Vale Koer ANKA leather boots - They are my current favorite ankle boots.
Tights / Izzie's // Applier Cozy Tights - Yes, I AM wearing tights in the last photo because I hate the tiny flesh gap between my skinny jeans and my shoes.

If you find a great free advent gifts out there, leave a comment!












No comments:

Post a Comment