Thursday, November 8, 2018

Fall is in the Air at Second Life™


Wearing in Second Life™


Hair / Ade - Issa, fatpack free gift!
Eyes / S0NG - Winter, Bean - found at the The Men's Dept. (November)
Shape / MUDSKIN, Jieun Catwa Shape (rare gacha)
Make-Up / Mudskin
Bracelet / NOIR, Ayla Bracelets from this month's Kinky Event
Izzie's, Eye Applier / Aegyo Sal (adds the little puffiness under my eyes)
Dress/Coat Outfit / Giz Seorn,  SL F&O Gift -  free!!
Tights / Izzie's - Applier Cozy Tights
Shoes / Ingenue  - Gillian Heels - If I had the money I would buy every fatpack in her shop. When I can only afford one single pair, 😞 black is my "go to" color.



Check out that hair texture!!! Ade - Issa, fatpack free gift!


NOIR:


Ayla Bracelets at this months Kinky Event



Ingenue:


Gillian Heels - If I had the money I would buy every fatpack in her shop. When I can only afford one single pair 😞, black is my "go to" color. BTW, Look at the stocking appliers. Oh yes! - from Izzie's.




Giz Seorn


SL F&O Hunt Gift - It came wrapped in a Maple Leaf which is the hunt item at the SL F&L First Annual Hunt. So, open this link and get started.

The hint at Giz Seorn is - Do you know Miley?

Second Life™ Location:



No comments:

Post a Comment