Thursday, October 31, 2019

Autumn Falls - Let's Sink This Boat!



I am not a sponsored Fashionista and most likely never will be, so let's sink this boat!
All photos were taken with the Places Astryls Wild environment setting.

Let me know what you think of the new layout (The good and the oops).

Truth Loves Us!

My hair is the free monthly gift at Truth. It is an expensive group to join, but worth it.

The Good:

FREE - I paid for this group long ago and have made back my money over and over again. This one is called Shadow.


The Oops:

thinking......thinking........thinking.......
I got nothing.

On a scale of 1 - 5, 5 being the best of the best

Style - 5
Textures and/or Colors - 5, Gorgeous
Fit - 5
Overall - 5!



The orange drink was a free gift at SaNaRae from Tardfish (Orange-ya-glad Drink)

My love/hate relationship with !go

The Good:


How can I NOT adore this little dress (free group gift from !go). The colors are perfect, the texture pops! The style is somewhere between Sunday School teacher and baby girl. I would have paid for it if it wasn't free.


The Oops:


The gaps. There are always gaps in !go clothes. I wear Maitreya and always.. always.. ALWAYS try on the demos. But I'll be danged if I don't love the style so much, I get it anyway.

On a scale of 1 - 5, 5 being the best of the best

Style - 4 
Textures and/or Colors - 5, so bold and pretty!
Fit.....😭
Overall - 3



Autumn Means Boots With Socks


La Baguette x La Marche put the Jeanne Boots out at the Anthem Event. They come with lots of color change options which are a necessity for budget-conscious Fashionistas. This is a "new to me" store. 

The Good:

The shoes themselves have lovely suede texture on top and the soles look like black rubber which is perfectly acceptable and often preferable.

The Oops:

I see an oops on my socks. The textures are nonexistent. They just look like tinted mesh. The shoes themselves have lovely suede texture on top and the soles look like black rubber which is perfectly acceptable.

On a scale of 1 - 5, 5 being the best of the best

Style - 4 (I like clunky boots)
Textures and/or Colors - 3
Fit.....5
Overall - 4


 The Bag


ON-LINE, YENA LOOK was found at the Kustom9 event. I did get it from a gacha machine. Be sure you grab the free gift at the booth.

The Good:

It's BEAUTIFUL! Clean mesh lines and gorgeous texture!

The Oops:

It's stuck to me. Not going to be able to shift this one around on your hip.

On a scale of 1 - 5, 5 being the best of the best

Style - 5 - so cute!
Textures and/or Colors - 5
Fit.....5
Overall - 5!


The Earrings

ILAYA, Polly Earrings

The Good: 

So pretty, not too delicate but not too chunky. Free

The Oops:

When I turn my head a certain angle, the bottom shape distorts 😱.

On a scale of 1 - 5, 5 being the best of the best

Style - 5
Textures and/or Colors - 😦
Fit.....5
Overall - 3.3



Eyes

From S0ng 

The Good: 

Very pretty and fit well

The Oops:

The white lights in them are a bit much for me. These are not my favorite from S0ng. I wish there were demo eyes but I don't think SL designers think eyes are demoable (if that's a word).

On a scale of 1 - 5, 5 being the best of the best

Style - 3
Textures and/or Colors - 3
Fit.....5
Overall - 3.6

No comments:

Post a Comment