Friday, November 29, 2019

New Second Life™ Items From Zenith, Blueberry and DOUX



This adorable little sweater coat outfit is from Zenith and is made for
Maitreya/Legacy. It can currently be found at Kustom9

The Good:

  • The color!
  • A cozy look
  • comes with the bag, top, skirt AND sweater

The Oops:

  • I see a peek-a-boo flaw (clipping) near the neck. I'm wearing Maitreya and no, I didn't try on the demo. I'm lazy. I have oodles of stuff from Zenith and hoped for the best. I'll still wear and blog the outfit because I like it!



This cute little Connon Hairstyle is from DOUX
It can be found currently at Kustom9.

*I WAS a tad worried at first when I tried it on since it was no mod, but OMGOSH, the largest in the box fit! This was worrying because my head scale is set to a big fat zero.

Boots:


Yup - These are the Blueberry Power Play Boots. I got the fat pack and they are gorgeous. Texture, details and style, these boots have it all. They also come as ankle, knee, and thigh-high in the same package.






No comments:

Post a Comment