Saturday, December 14, 2019

Second Life™, New Stuff


Keeping it Simple And Sophisticated



The Goods:


Head / CATWA - Catya
Body / Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair / DOUX - Galvez Hairstyle, Black Friday
Eyes / {S0NG -Miley, Earth Eye
Skin / Mudskin, they all look great
Blush / Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Aegyo Sal 
Snowman Buddy / SEmotion Libellune Cute Snowman #17 gacha found at the Uber Event
Top / Dead Dollz - Mila Sweater - Black, found at the Uber Event
Shorts / Dead Dollz - Mila Shorts - Mustard, found at the Uber Event
Tights - C'est la vie, Inga leggings, Nov 29. 50L$ Friday
Socks / not so bad, RAY socks - Thes socks came with a pair of boots but I decided they worked well with these boots too. Look for the Ranger Boots.
Boots / REIGN, Maizey Shearling Boots


So What do I think of it all?


Head and shape - Gosh I've always thought they were ok until the Genus peer pressure thing set in. I mean, is my baby face too much? In real life, I have a babyface, so I didn't think anything about looking like that in SL. I love listening to Naria Panther's blogs, but she calls it a baby girl look and complains about short people like me 😔. I use Firestorm. Just right-click yourself and click appearance, then click on edit shape...    in the upper right-hand corner, it tells me I'm 5'2" feet or 1.59 meters. 



Skin, Blush, and Eyes - Mudskin is my go-to skin and maybe THAT's what really makes the face so young looking. Izzie's blush is perfect. I have tried this blush on Genus but clearly, I don't have full control of my HUD enough to pull off the genus version of this product. The eyes are one of the best S0ng has put out in a while and I love them.

Top shorts and hair - Sophisticated, preppy, and not a care in the world. The hair is sleek and fits closely. I'm wearing a large because of my round baby girl head (see above). Currently, this is my favorite hair. The top and shorts are beautifully textured and wish I could have gotten the fat packs.








Tights, socks, and boots - I never turn down a set of well-textured tights and this was no exception. There were 5 or 6 in the pack and the pack was on sale for $50L Friday a few weeks back. I felt the black REIGN boots just needed some transition leading up to the tights, so I pulled out my new Ranger boots from not so bad and just put on the socks.



Snowman Buddy - I ran across this simple little snowman Gocha at Uber. When I realized it was animesh, I knew every single little guy in the machine was a winner.... you betcha I pulled, got a common and I think he's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment