Sunday, December 15, 2019

Second Life™, Free from CLOE, V.e. Martina, Asteria and neve!


CLOE:




I wanted to take some time to say thank you to CLOE for this beautiful Farrah Diamond Corset and panty set. This is a free item found at the ACCESS Event.

The hair is by DOUX, the Melinda style (rare) from the November Belle Event. Much to my excitement, I got it on one pull. (Yay me!!).

V.e. Martina:



This lovely dress is another free item found at the ACCESS Event and was designed by V.e. Martina. No mistake, the neckline is a wee bit too low for me, but it is well worth adding to your wardrobe when you have a flirty night in mind.

The hair is Elixer and can be found at Truth. The necklace and earrings are from today's Saturday Sale at CAE.




Hair - From 50 $L Friday comes *B09 by barberyumyum.
Collar - CULT, Salem Collar
Jacket - GB Gabriel, Jeans jacket,
TopAsteria "Maya" a free gift from the Access Event.
Skirt - neve skirt - crisp Lara free from the Fameshed Holiday Event
Tights - Tights - C'est la vie, Inga leggings, Nov 29. 50L$ Friday

December is by far my favorite month in SL.
The generosity of the designers is deeply appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment