Thursday, November 7, 2019

Second Life™ An Honest Review of Items From Mishmish, Pewpew!, 22769, Tentacio, Dust Bunny, Bonobo by Sallie, Izzie's, REIGN and barberyumyum


Reviewing some fall goodies!



My new favorite hair.

The Items:



Thought the table might help break it down.

Details About the Above Items:


The Grandpa Corduroy Pants and Cardi were paired together in the ad seen at Anthem, so I feel they were meant to be paired together. These two items were made by Bonobo by Sallie.

I absolutely love the country Dr. look of the outfit and it is also has a nice androgynous look when women wear it.

The textures are beautiful and the details spot on. I gave the pants a 5 and the cardigan a 3.


Great textures!


*** Oops - a teeny tiny clip at the collar.




*** Oops - When worn together, there is an overlap at the hip (and butt when walking)


What does this mean? It means if you have a bit of OCD, and the overlap bothers you, rethink pairing these two items. 


This little mouse made by Mishmish is worth hanging onto and was found at Kustom9


The handy little bat case is a new release from bonbon --  found at The Epiphany. I promised myself to only play ONCE, and this was my happy result.


*Oops - $175 for only one cup/color!?

I cringed hitting the pay button on this one. Pewpew!, it's so pretty .... and expensive. I bought it at Anthem


Housewares:





This little Autumn memory collection can be found at Tentacio.  It's free for group members! 

I have a dilemma, should free items be reviewed with a score? Let me know what you think. When your item is free, do you look at it carefully? Will the design of THAT individual free item affect how the consummer judges other items in the shop? 

Free items are reviewed in the real world. We review movies, food, make-up samples and all manner of things that may be free. Are SL free items to be reviewed by a different standard?

According to my sliding scale, 4 is a B. ARGGG..... I took off a point because it had so many prims.


Dust Bunny was clearly the winner of my wallet this past week.

The apothecary cabinet comes in at a low 6 prims.  Well worth a 5 point review.



Such detail!




I only found two items I just "had to have" at The Liaison Collaborative this go-round. Izzie's new eye release goodies and this pretty Autumn cage by 22769. Inside the cage is a candle that can be modded. How big a flame do YOU want?

Next, let's see the newest from Dust Bunny:




 It's cider time!


MAN, who do I need to know to get on Dust Bunny's blogger list!? This stuff is gorgeous. Look at the details above. My photos don't do this set justice. In fact, the dook is so detailed you can read the freakin' pages 💗.

Inside the cider pot, you can easily identify all the goodies needed to make cider. This whole set is OUTSTANDING. Head on over to Kustom9 and take a look!




Disclaimer:

The above details can change all the time in SL. For today, the above information is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment